I recently had the opportunity to review the Only Hearts Club dolls by Only Hearts Club and fell in love with the 9-inch OHC dolls for children. Fortunately, parents are becoming more aware of the
I recently had the opportunity to review the Only Hearts Club dolls by Only Hearts Club and fell in love with the 9-inch OHC dolls for children. Fortunately, parents are becoming more aware of the sexualization of children through the media, with children’s clothes and toys becoming more and more inappropriate as time goes by.
Only Hearts Club understands the growing problem for parents to find age-appropriate toys for their young girls and boys, with many parents not being too keen on buying Bratz dolls or Barbie dolls anymore, and a lot of parents were understandably very upset about the “Dora the Explorer Going Skank” nonsense that happened recently.
The good people at Only Hearts Club are allowing me to host a Only Hearts Club dolls giveaway contest! For a chance to win, there will be three (3) lucky winners of a 9-inch Only Hearts Club doll of their choice! This contest is open to USA and Canada residents only, sorry. Each winner will be contacted by email and asked to provide their mailing address. Should you be a contest winner, your contact information will be shared with the contest sponsor in order to send your prize.
Only Hearts Club Giveaway Rules:
a) Sign up for my free Newsletter Updates to my blog by email, confirm your subscription with the email you receive (check your spam folder), then come back and leave a comment that you’ve done so (I will be verifying).
b) Visit the Only Hearts Club website and choose the 9-inch doll you hope to win, then leave a separate comment with the name of the doll.
To receive extra entry points to win an Only Hearts Club doll (each task will earn you 1 extra entry):
- One Extra Entry-Add my banner button (right sidebar) to your sidebar or add me to your blogroll, then leave a separate comment informing me you’ve done so (Yes, I will be checking).
- One Extra Entry-Follow me on Twitter (right sidebar), then leave a separate comment telling me your Twitter name.
- One Extra Entry– Become a friend on Facebook, then leave a separate comment with your Facebook name.
- One Extra Entry-Follow me on Networked Blogs (right sidebar) and leave your name in a separate comment.
- One Extra Entry-Follow me on Friendfeed and leave your name in a separate comment.
- One Extra Entry-Leave a comment on any article linked in this giveaway contest post, come back and let me know which article you commented on.
- One Extra Entry-Tweet about this contest on Twitter, then come back and leave the URL Twitter status link so I can check. You are welcome to Retweet this contest once a day until the contest ends, but please come back and leave a separate comment for each Retweet, along with the URL permalink.
- One Extra Entry-Favorite Telling It Like It Is in Technorati and leave your name in a separate comment.
- One Extra Entry-Follow me on Google Friend Connect (right sidebar) and leave your name in a separate comment.
***In order to ensure all of your extra giveaway contest entries are counted, be sure to leave a separate comment for each completed task. NO KEYWORD NAMES will be permitted.
Winners will have 48 hours to respond to the winning email notice with their full name and complete mailing address, otherwise another winner will be chosen. This contest will run until Friday, August 14th at 10 p.m. CST and entry rules must be followed to be considered valid.