Uh oh, you haven’t made your Valentine’s Day plans yet? Not to worry, there are still some creative gift ideas to show your special someone how much you care. February 14 is right around the corner, so you need to hurry up and find a gift for him or her, or you might find yourself sleeping on the couch.
Choosing a romantic Valentine’s Day gift to bestow on your significant other might not come as easily for you as it is for others, but you can still WOW your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day with a last-minute gift.
5 Last Minute Romantic Gifts Ideas for your Sweetheart:
1. You still have time to place an order for some amazing romantic flowers for your sweetheart, or Chocolate Baskets, Cookie Baskets, or choose from a variety of Gift Baskets, with special delivery options ensuring your gift arrives on time.
2. You can’t go wrong by buying her a beautiful necklace or locket from Finejewelers.com, nestled in with a nice box of chocolates, or even a Valentine’s Day Gift Basket!
3. For him you could Buy Sports Tickets to an upcoming event or even a concert you can attend together. Deliver your Valentine’s Day gift for him after enjoying a romantic holiday dinner together. Update: Amazon’s new Kindle 2 would make an excellent Valentine’s Day gift for him or her this Valentine’s Day. It’s on the top of my list!
4. Make it a Spa Occasion! Make reservations for her (or both of you) to enjoy the luxury of a full body massage at one of your local spa centers. This is one of my personal favorites, and my husband loved it too! You may even consider buying lightly scented oils, and enjoy the pleasures of massaging each other.
5. Romantic restaurants all booked up? Transform your living room or dining room into a romantic oasis, including candlelight and romantic music, enjoying a romantic dinner and wine dressed in sexy lingerie. Chocolate covered strawberries make an excellent dessert to feed to each other. What happens after that is all up to you!
Need more creative Valentine’s Day gift ideas?
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Him or Her
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Lovers